Words of Wisdom
I was at church last Sunday, sitting in the Stake Presidents office with Gary waiting for some church business to transpire, when I noticed some statements that were written on the President's white board. Once you read them you'll understand why they caught my eye ...not what you would expect the spiritual leaders of your stake to be discussing:
"When your pants are on fire, the fact that you are a liar is less important."
"Timing has an awful lot to do with the out come of a rain dance."
"Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."
"Last night, I laid in my bed, looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?"
By the way ...my favorite is the third one! I later found out that this was part of a lesson that the Bishop in one of our wards was giving to the young men. I'm not sure what any of this has to do with their eternal salvation, but it was entertaining none the less.

1 Comments:
Um... that's awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home