Friday, June 12, 2009

Enjoying the journey

I found this link to a couple who has been married for 62+ years and are still going strong. They know how to have fun together and haven't let a little thing like "growing older" get in the way of having a good time. On the days when I'm feeling "ancient" this reminds me that my husband and I are just getting started and are only at the half mark on our journey together. We can't play the piano ...but there's still time to learn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-l0tK8Ok0

1 Comments:

Blogger Debora said...

Remember one blog leads to another blog, which leads to another blog, which leads to another blog- what fun. Sam and Audrey were at the BYU game in Dallas- seems like we knew lots of people there :)Looks like you had a great family weekend.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home