Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grandkids are such fun

I recently spent some time in Oklahoma visiting my grand children. Their mom Jessica and sister Sabrina wanted to hitch a ride with her dad and sisters to visit some new nieces and a nephew who had recently been born out of state. I was only too happy to help out!




What made the trip even more special is that their home is in the town we lived in when their daddy was a little boy. It was kind of surreal driving around and seeing some of the same places that I had taken my own children to: McDonalds, story time at the local library and my favorite ...the Tulsa zoo! We had such a good time and I can't wait to go back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Grandmas are the best... are you tired though?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Just a thought... said...

The grandma part is easy ...it's the 2 hours we spend with 28 kids each week in our ward Nursery that wears me out! It's a little hard on my back but somehow we make it through. Gary is my assistant and the kids think he's great! We have another couple in there who are a huge help and without them we'd never make it!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home