Thursday, April 19, 2012

You Know What This Means ...

Copper was starting to feel the heat with his shaggy winter coat so I decided to take him to the groomer at our vets office a couple of weeks ago to get his summer hair cut.  Now don't be fooled by his happy demeanor.  He wasn't all that thrilled with the prospect of spending the day being tortured at his least favorite place.  In fact I pretty much had to drag him on in there.  The only reason he's "smiling" is because I'm waving a piece of left over ham from our Easter dinner in front of his chops.  Now that's enough to put a smile on any one's face!
Here he's trying to lick the ham through the glass window.  Yummmm!

 
  May I have some more please?!?


His first night was a bit of an adjustment.  He was missing his fur coat and decided to sleep in his dog house on his soft bed to stay warm and comfortable.  He's pretty much used to it now and sleeping back under the stars.  With the temps already up in the high 80's it was a good decision.  Don't worry ...I've got your back! You can thank me later Copper.  8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home