The weather is crazy!
It is funny that I never can seem to remember to write on this thing. That's kind of odd since I write almost every day, just never here. I wonder if it means that I'm still not too comfortable with this type of forum or that or I'm just too busy ...writing to everyone else. Hard to say.
The weather where I live has been very crazy the past few weeks. One day it will be in the 80's then the next it will be freezing. It popped up hot and muggy again for about a week then today it's been very windy and cool again. I guess we had another cold front blow through. I left all of our windows open so we could fill the house with cool, fresh air. I got busy and forgot to close the upstairs windows until after dark and by then the house was a chilly 61 degrees! As I went from room to room closing and locking the windows I noticed a lot of things had fallen over. Even some posters were coming off the walls. Must have had gale force winds gusting about. It feels like hot chocolate weather. I think I'll go down and make me a cup.
Labels: Time Marches On

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home