Title problem solved
Yes well ...I lost my blog again! But all is not lost since I have since found it. I am curious as to how people manage to get a more concise title to show up as a heading for their blogs. I admit that I am new to all of this and am a bit confused over the simplest steps in creating this master piece. If anyone can help me out that would be appreciated. In my first sentence I write what I want my title to be but then it prints a run on of the following sentence or two. Hmmm. Curious and curious-er.

2 Comments:
normally if u want to write a title, u write in the lil bar above the main text box.
but if u don't have a title box, you could bold it and hit enter a bunch
Post a Comment
<< Home